Standard psychotherapy sessions are 45 minutes long. Your therapist can offer extended sessions and will discuss options and pricing.
The prices listed here are for standard sessions:
|Individual (adult, teen)||$ 150|
|Couples & Family||$ 150|
|EMDR Therapy||$ 150|
Cash, check, credit, and debit cards are accepted for payment. Payment is due at the time of service.
If you have a health savings account (HSA) or a flexible spending account (FSA), we are able to accept payments using the credit cards provided by your health insurer.
We are an out-of-network insurance provider. The services offered by our licensed therapists are covered by most mental health insurance plans as "out-of-network" benefits. We can provide you with a ‘superbill’ after you have received services. A superbill is a specialized invoice, which includes the procedure coding, diagnosis coding and session dates that your insurance carrier will need in order to reimburse you.
We suggest calling your insurance company in advance to inquire about coverage for the service you are looking for. Please check your out-of-network benefit coverage carefully by asking your insurance carrier the following questions:
- Do I have mental health insurance benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per year does my health insurance cover?
- What is the coverage amount per therapy session?
- Is approval required from my primary care physician?
We have partnered with Reimbursify – an app that helps clients to get reimbursed by their health insurance. After a therapy session, simply request a superbill from your therapist and submit an out-of-network claim to your insurance company via the Reimbursify app. They will work with your insurance to get you reimbursed.
Here's how it works:
- Download the app
- Create an account - add yourself and/or dependents for whom you wish to file claims
- Click the plus sign to create a claim
- Add your therapist name as the provider and specify the Tax ID number: 81-4567262
- Enter information about your claim
- Reimbursify works with your insurance to get you paid
Find out more at https://reimbursify.com and remember to use promo code reimbursifive for FIVE free claims!
Reimbursify is safe, secure, and HIPAA-compliant.
Reduced fee services are available on a limited basis.
A notice of 24 hours is required for all cancelled or rescheduled appointments, otherwise you will be charged the full cost of the session.
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychotherapist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission. There are a few exceptions.
Questions? Please contact us for further information.