Are you and your partner trying to improve your relationship? You can start by understanding one another's relationship needs. The 5 Love Languages Quiz is a tool that can help you to do this.
About The Quiz..
The 5 Love Languages® profile was developed by author Gary Chapman as part of his #1 New York Times bestseller The 5 Love Languages. The related quiz will provide you with a thorough analysis of your emotional communication preference. It will single out what Chapman refers to as "your primary love language."
If you haven't already, consider purchasing the book. We highly recommend it.
The quiz is a great place to start, but the book will provide you with a deeper understanding of the concepts to help you and your partner recognize your needs in the relationship.
You can click on this image to purchase on Amazon ⇨
After taking the quiz, you can analyze and use the information it provides to connect with your loved one with intimacy and fulfillment.
Here's how it works:
- Print copies of the quiz for yourself and your partner
- Both of you take the quiz either together or independently
- For each question, circle the letter in front of the answer that best matches your feelings
- Count the number of times you circled each individual letter and write that number in the Results list at the bottom of the last page
- Click here to learn how to interpret the results of the quiz
- Review the results together to learn what your partner values most in your love relationship.
Additional Resources For Couples
Looking for other ways to strengthen your relationship? Here are a few of our book and activity-based product recommendations that will help you explore your partners wants and desires.
The games and activities we've chosen here are designed to encourage you to participate in an emotion-sharing, bonding activity with your partner. Our goal is to help each of you to better understand your partners needs and desires and, ultimately, strengthen and build a stronger, closer relationship.